KADALIVANAM SPIRITUAL TREK
⇒ Price : INR 35,000/-
⇒ Days & Nights : 4N-3D
⇒ Departure : DD/MM/YY
⇒ Return : DD/MM/YY
⇒ Places Covered : Srisailam – Kadalivanam – Dathapaadukalu – Kadalivanam – Akkamahadevi guhalu – Srisailam
TOUR PACKAGE : Rs. 35,000/- per person
– Accommodation: twin / double sharing
– Food: Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner.
– Transport: Train / bus / Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
– All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
– Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
DAYS & NIGHTS :
(4 Nights / 3 Days) Drive In & Drive Out.
PLACES COVERED :
Srisailam – Kadalivanam – Dathapaadukalu – Kadalivanam – Akkamahadevi guhalu – Srisailam
Day 01 :
Gathering and meet up in Srisailam at evening 5′ o clock. Visit Srisailam main temple, local sight seeing and over night stay in Srisailam.
Day 02 :
We will start to kadalivanam at 5am sharp from the hotel room. We will head towards Akkamahadevi caves by boat. Then the trek starts for up to nearly 10 to 13km. We will reach Kadalivanam by lunch time.
Kadalivanam History :
Place where many Rishi’s and muni’s were in Meditation state for thousands of years. Place full of energies and experiences)
After completing the lunch, we ll take a short break and have a session of group meditation and satsang.
Over night stay at Kadalivanam caves.
Day 03 :
Early morning we ll be trekking towards Dathapadukalu
Place where Nrusimha Saraswathi did Meditation)
A short break after the destination has been reached. Session of group meditation and return back to kadalivanam . Lunch to be done at Kadalivanam.Then again return to Akkamahadevi caves. Meditation and visit to the caves.
Akkamahadevi caves History :
Great master Lord Shiva’s disciple named Akkamahadevi was in meditative state for many years and achieved enlightenment.)
Atlast return journey towards srisailam by 7pm. Group dispersed!!.
– Adults must carry original & valid Passport / original Voter ID card.
– Children must carry original & valid Passport / original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
– Carry dangerous weapons on the trip.